If you have a…
- cough “new” onset of (or exacerbation of chronic cough)
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- or malaise
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled outside of Manitoba or been in contact with someone who has?
- Live with or has close contact with someone who is ill with fever and/or cough and flu like symptoms?
- Had contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, while not wearing recommended PPE and/or not practicing social distancing?
- Had laboratory exposure working directly with biological specimens that contain COVID-19?
You may require COVID-19 testing.
WE WILL NOT BE PROVIDING THIS SERVICE.
Please call Health Links @ 1 (204) 788-8200 or 1 (888) 315-9257 for further direction
COVID-19 SCREENING SITES
For the most current and information regarding screening sites, please see: